Friday, February 03, 2006

Grieving is Not Fun

It's Friday. During my CPE placement, Friday was one day I'd go off to the hospice, and have the experience of working from my passion for at least a few hours. I miss it badly; Wednesday, I was on autopilot driving to school and caught myself headed in the direction of the hospital instead. I am grieving that loss. It's tough because they have a new CPE student now and I am aware I need to respect that student's space by not initiating contact with people on staff who were becoming friends. So it is a clean break, and I miss them. Boo hoo.

News of church burnings in the South and a Nazi-admiring teenager shooting 3 patrons of a gay bar in the Northeast do not cheer me.

It is not a chipper sort of day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home