Friday, February 10, 2006

Playing Songbird's Friday Five!

I *am* lazy... no post for a week and then playing a meme...

Oh, well, here goes.

1. How do you say goodbye to someone you will see soon? If the someone is a person, it's "bye, see you soon!" If the someone is a dog, it's "I love you, be a good dog, I'll be back soon."

2. Favorite foreign word for goodbye. Stumped here. Language challenged.

3. Have you ever planned a special farewell or had one planned... Sure, in my previous life, when people were leaving work, we planned elaborate farewells. We also did birthday parties, and the like. And I got one, too.

4. Hardest goodbye--when I put my first wolfhound, my soulmate, down. I would have given anything I owned if it would have helped her, but nothing would.

5. Most romantic goodbye in a movie? Stumped here. Movie challenged.

See what a slug I am, and why I haven't posted more? I'll be better in a few days, just goin' through some stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home