Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back to school on Monday!!

Hooray, hooray! I have two classes plus internship which should be a more manageable situation than the 4 classes plus internship last quarter.

Since last post we have had TWO more snowstorms. My bum shoulder finally awoke to the fact that it was sick of shoveling and has been tricky.

Much of my mental energy has been consumed with an issue at church that, being personnel-related, cannot be discussed outside. There are some problems that arise from nowhere despite the best efforts of all and sundry. There are other problems that are as big and combustible as the Hindenburg (dirigible) and that float slowly toward an organization, casting a huge shadow, and hewing to a path that is utterly predictable. If your organization has one of these, when it arrives and catches flame as it inevitably will, do not tell me either directly or indirectly how shocked and surprised you are, and how you can't imagine what to do next. I'm just saying. Because I will have to stand on my tongue in order to remain appropriate, and my tongue has boot prints on it already.

Got to go write some stuff for a church committee and also for the dog club. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. Good luck with the church mess! I've now survived enough of those to know that they're inevitable, but that doesn't make them any more pleasant.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home